Last update: 1 October 2021, 11:43 AM
At Oasis Princess Bergfrieden we closely follow the developments concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will inform you about the latest updates below.
Carefree holiday at Oasis Princess Bergfrieden:
- The resort is open.
- The indoor pool and wellness facilities are open. The wellness facilities can be used under the current regulations with FFP2 masks and 2m distance in the common areas.
- A vacation in Austria is finally possible again, but special security measures apply. You must be able to show a negative Corona test, proof of vaccination or confirmation of recovery from Corona upon arrival in Austria. Read more about the current measures in Austria.
- You can cancel or rebook your stay up to 48 hours before arrival free of charge.
Measures at the resort:
- The Austrian government has decided that wearing a mouthguard is mandatory in all public and enclosed spaces. Please don't forget to take it with you on your holiday.
- Of course, the safety of our guests and staff is top priority and extra hygienic and safety measures are taken with regard to cleaning, keeping a distance (including contactless check-in and check-out and cashless payment possible) and food and drink (delivery options).
Book, change or cancel your holiday
We are happy to help you and are easily accessible by phone. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will contact you as soon as possible.